Get Real! with Sarah Ward
Real Life Case Studies Webinar
Join Language Builders for a groundbreaking webinar by Sarah Ward on the latest advances in strategies to develop independent executive function skills. Learn strategies to help your struggling student/child succeed at home & in the classroom.
Does Your Student/Child…
- Have Trouble Focusing?
- Have Difficulty with Time Management?
- Struggle With Emotional Regulation?
- Have Difficulty with Problem-Solving?
- Brief review of the key features of executive function as it relates to forethought
- Case study 1 review and treatment recommendations
- Case study 2 review and treatment recommendations
- Conclusions and Q and A
- Learn the functional working definition of what is meant by the term “executive function skills”as it pertains to therapeutic interventions.
- Based on a given profile presented in a case study, learn identify which treatment interventions would be effective to improve:
Situational awareness, self talk and forethought
Self regulation and following routines
Task planning, task initiation and transition within and between tasks
Active self-management of the factors related to the passage of time
Student management of materials
- Learn multiple resources for tools, apps, worksheets, websites, etc. that can be used in intervention sessions
“She was great! I am an LDTC and I attended Sara’s workshop. This is the first time a workshop has tied together all parts.”
“Fantastic! I learned an incredible amount of information that can be easily applied to my practice as an SLP”
“Very interesting and useful! I can take many strategies right back to work with my high school students in special Ed. Sarah Ward-Excellent.”